73% of businesses believe that Facebook and Instagram are very effective for their business.
If you have a business and company, then you must use these social media platforms for marketing and promoting your products and services.
The latest research shows that 60 million companies use Facebook and 25 million companies use Instagram to promote, market, and advertise their businesses.
As you know that Instagram is acquired by Facebook, Facebook provides you the opportunities to build your presence and promote your business on both platforms. You can also run ads on both platforms simultaneously.
By using these social media platforms, you can boost and improve your brand awareness, generate new leads and sales, improve your product credibility, and more.
- The benefits of connecting Facebook page with Instagram business account
- How to convert the Instagram personal account into a business account?
- How to connect a Facebook page with an Instagram account?
- How to connect WhatsApp account with Facebook page?
Benefits Of Connecting Facebook Page With Instagram Business Account
Now I’m going to tell you some advantages of connecting a Facebook page with an Instagram business profile.
1. Posting On Both Platforms Simultaneously
2. Run Ads On Facebook And Instagram Simultaneously
If you connected your Facebook page with your Instagram business profile and share the quality content on both platforms, You can encourage your audience to follow your brand on both platforms Facebook and Instagram.
4. Contact Syncing
How To Connect Facebook Page With Instagram Business Account?
Step 1: Convert The Instagram Personal Account Into Business Account
Keep in mind that when you create an Instagram account, your account is by default personal account. before connecting your Instagram account with a Facebook page, You have to convert your personal account into a business account.
You cannot connect a Facebook account with an Instagram account.
There I will tell you some simple steps to convert your personal Instagram account into a business account for connecting a Facebook page with an Instagram business account. Here’re step-by-step guides and instructions that help you.
- First, open the Instagram app on mobile because Instagram is designed for mobile.
- Click your profile “icon” at the bottom to go to your profile home page.
- Click the “three horizontal lines” at the right sidebar.
- Then, click the “settings” at the bottom.
- Next, click the “Account”.
- Finally, scroll down and click the business account. As I connected so it shows me a Personal account option.
Now you are eligible to connect your Facebook page with your Instagram account.
Now you’re going to connect the Facebook page with an Instagram account. You have to follow the following steps.
Step 2: How To Connect Facebook Page With Instagram Account?
- Login to your Facebook account that has access to the page that you want to connect with Instagram.
- Go to your “Facebook page home”.
- Click the “Setting” option at the left sidebar.
- Then, scroll down and click the “Instagram” Tab.
- Next, click the “connect account”.
- Finally, enter your Instagram credential information such as your username and password.
After Implementing these steps, your Facebook page will be connected with the Instagram business account.
Connect WhatsApp Account With Facebook Page
Benefits Of Connecting The Facebook Page With WhatsApp Account
- Conversion Button In Facebook Advertising
When you want to create Facebook ads, it allows you to select the conversion button “Send WhatsApp message” in Facebook advertising. It helps you to get your audience’ and customers’ contact information.
- Contact Through WhatsApp
If connected your WhatsApp account with your Facebook page, Your audience and followers can interact and contact you through WhatsApp.
How To Connect WhatsApp Account With Facebook Page?
- Go to your “Facebook page home”.
- Then scroll down and click the “Setting” option on the left-hand side.
- Next, click the “Whatsapp” Tab.
- Finally, Enter your country name, country code, and WhatsApp number there.