Connecting the Facebook page with the Instagram and WhatsApp accounts is very important for your social media marketing.
Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
Benefits Of Connecting Facebook Page With Instagram Business Account
The following benefits you get by connecting your Facebook page with your Instagram account.
#1. Posting On Both Platforms Simultaneously
Once you connect both, then you don’t need to post on both platforms separately. It makes it easy to share the same post on both platforms. Also when you add a story to your Instagram profile, you can share it on your Facebook page with ease.
#2. Run Ads On Facebook And Instagram Simultaneously
Facebook allows you to run the ads on both platforms simultaneously. It saves your time and will increase your brand awareness on both platforms.
#3. More Followers
Sharing the same quality content on both platforms increases your followers, it encourages the audience to follow your page and profile on both platforms Facebook and Instagram.
#4. Contact Syncing
Any changes and updates to your contact info including your phone number and email address will be automatically synced between accounts.
How To Connect Facebook Page With Instagram Business Account?
Just two steps navigate you to connect the Facebook page with the Instagram profile.
Step #1: Convert the Instagram Personal Account Into Business Account
Keep in mind that your account is a personal account by default. You have to convert your personal account into a business account.
You cannot connect a Facebook account with an Instagram account.
Let’s convert the Instagram personal account into the business account.
- First, open the Instagram app in mobile because Instagram is designed for mobile.
- Click your profile “icon, image” at the bottom to visit your profile home page.
- Hit the “three horizontal lines” at the right sidebar.
- Click the “settings” at the bottom.
- Next, click the “Account“.
- Finally, scroll down and click the “business account“. As I connected so it shows me a Personal account option.
Once you do it, your Instagram personal account will convert into a business account.
Step #2: Connect Facebook Page With Instagram Account
- Login to your Facebook account that has access to the page that you want to connect with Instagram.
- Navigate to the “Facebook page“.
- Click the “Settings” option at the left sidebar.
- Scroll down and click the “Instagram” Tab.
- Click the “connect account“.
- Finally, enter your Instagram account’s credential details (username and password).
Now your Facebook page is connected with the Instagram business account.
Connect WhatsApp Account With Facebook Page
Not only that, I recommend you add your WhatsApp account to your Facebook page.
Benefits Of Connecting the Facebook Page With WhatsApp Account
The connection of the WhatsApp account has many advantages as listed below.
- Conversion Button In Facebook Advertising
When you create the Facebook ads, it allows you to select the conversion button “Send WhatsApp message“. That conversion button helps you to get your audience’ and customers’ contact information.
- Contact Through WhatsApp
Your audience and followers can interact and contact you through WhatsApp naturally.
How To Connect WhatsApp Account With Facebook Page?
- Visit your “Facebook page“.
- Scroll down and click the “Setting” option from the left-sidebar.
- Next, click the “Whatsapp” Tab.
- Finally, enter your country name, country code, and WhatsApp number here.
After that, your Facebook page will be connected to your WhatsApp account.