Are you looking for reliable, scalable, and secure cloud-based web hosting? – Do you want to know about Cloudways hosting pricing, plans, and features? – Do you want to get a 20% discount on Cloudways hosting? Let’s answer these questions.
A lot of cloud-based web hosts are available but we will talk about the reliable, scalable, secure, and fastest web host which is Cloudways.
Cloudways is the best-managed cloud hosting provider that is partnered with the top five cloud platforms namely DigitalOcean, Linode, VULTR, AWS, and Google Cloud.
Their hosting solutions are perfect for entrepreneurs, bloggers, agencies, organizations, and businesses to host the applications and websites.
The company helps businesses, organizations, bloggers, and entrepreneurs to bring their business ideas to the internet.
Cloudways hosting supports many CMSs (Content Management Systems) including WordPress, Woocommerce, Magento, Drupal, Joomla, and so on.
As you know that Cloudways is partnered with the top five world-class cloud hosting platforms, therefore the company offers various cloud servers with different plans and prices.
Maybe it will be difficult for new customers to find the perfect plan that suits their business needs. So this blog helps them to choose the perfect hosting solution that meets their business needs and wants.
3-day Free Trial
Probably, you think that I’m a new user of Cloudways hosting, how can I experience this hosting without purchasing any product? So don’t worry about that. Cloudways offers a free trial of three days that lets you use the capabilities to familiarize yourself and experience the best cloud hosting platform.
Also, you don’t need a credit card while you sign up for the free trial. Feel free to get started with free Trail and click on the below button.
Once you redirect to Cloudways, click the Start Free button from the upper right corner. Then create your account to launch your website.
Cloudways Hosting 20% Off Promo Code
To take 20% off on Cloudways hosting, click the button and apply the coupon REALBSG at checkout.
The above coupon code gains you 20% off on 1st invoice and works for all hosting products and plans.
Cloudways Hosting Pricing, Plans, and Features
The Cloudways hosting plans’ pricing is different based on the features and cloud platforms that you select for your website and application. So Cloudways provides multiple plans for five cloud platforms.
Cloudways Hosting Starting Pricing
The Cloudways hosting pricing start from $10/mo to $36.51/mo.
|Cloud Platform||Starting Price|
#1. DigitalOcean Hosting
It’s one of the top world-class cloud hosting providers, focusing on cloud computing services. The company got the name of being the “3rd largest cloud hosting brand” in January 2018.
DigitalOcean server is the most popular, selling and cheapest hosting server which starts at $10/mo.
Once you want to go with DigitalOcean plans, there’re two types of plans which are Premium droplets and Standard.
The Premium droplets are more expensive than Standard. DigitalOcean’s Premium Droplets provide faster Intel CPUs and NVMe SSDs. By contrast, standard ones don’t provide these features. And the aspects of the plans (RAM, Processors, Storage, and Bandwidth) are the same for both Standard and Premium Droplets.
Digital Ocean comes with four plans for both Premium droplets and Standard. And keep in mind that you can get started with the first 3 plans for free.
- Plan 1: The Standard price is $10/mo and the Premium is $12/mo. You get 25 GB Storage, 1 Core Processor, 1 GB RAM, and 1 TB bandwidth.
- Plan 2: The Standard plan cost is $22/mo and the Premium droplets is $26/mo for this plan. The plan includes 50 GB storage, 2 TB bandwidth, 2 GB RAM, and 1 Core processor.
- Plan 3: Most businesses and entrepreneurs select this plan and also Cloudways recommends too. You will pay $42 /mo for Standard or $50 /mo for Premium droplets. The most popular plan incorporates 4 GB RAM and 80 GB storage, 2 core processors, and 2 TB bandwidth.
- Plan 4: Cloudways charges $80/mo for Standard and $96/mo for Premium droplets. The plan comes with 8 GB RAM, 4 core processors, 160 GB storage, and 5 TB bandwidth.
#2. Linode Hosting
The Linode name is taken from two words which are Linux and Node. In the simplest sense, Linode is a company founded in 2003 and now rapidly growing. The company offers Linux-powered virtual machines for developers around the globe.
So Linode is another option that Cloudways provides for its customers. With its first 3 hosting plans, you can go for free.
Important: The Linode hosting plans’ aspects (e.g RAM, Processor, Core, and Bandwidth) that you get are the same as DigitalOcean. Therefore we don’t mention these aspects.
#3. VULTR Hosting
VULTR was founded in 2014 with a great mission to create the most efficient and reliable hosting services. The company offers high-performance cloud servers.
Like Digital Ocean, there are 2 types of plans which are Standard and High-Frequency. Their plans prices are a little different, Standard price starts from $11 /mo and High-Frequency from $13/mo.
So the High-Frequency pricing is higher than Standard because you get additional storage than Standard.
- Standard: The cost is $11/mo and the plan includes 25 GB storage, 1 GB RAM, 1 TB bandwidth, and one core processor.
- High-Frequency: The price is $13/mo, you get 32 GB storage and other aspects are the same as the Standard (RAM, bandwidth, processor).
- Standard: Cloudways charges $23/mo for this plan that comes with 55GB storage, 2 GB RAM, 1 core processor, and 2 TB bandwidth.
- High-Frequency: You will pay $26/mo, only the storage aspect is different from the Standard, and that’s 64 GB.
This is the most popular plan for the VULTR cloud platform, according to Cloudways.
- Standard: The value is $44/mo of this plan that gets 80GB storage, 4GB RAM, 2 core processors, and 3TB bandwidth.
- High-Frequency: You will pay $50/mo, storage is 128GB and other aspects are the same as Standard.
- Standard: The plan cost is $84/mo and incorporates 160GB storage, 8GB RAM, 4 core processors, and 4TB bandwidth.
- High-Frequency: The plan price is $100/mo. You get additional storage than Standard (you get 256GB storage for it), and the rest of the aspects are the same as Standard.
#4. AWS Hosting
AWS is the short form of Amazon Web Services which specializes in providing efficient and reliable cloud-based products.
The company launched its products in 2002 and especially cloud-based products in 2006. Amazon Web Service plans are most expensive on the Cloudways.
You can select from the following four packages.
- Plan 1: The plan value is $36.51/mo and incorporates 20GB storage, 2GB RAM, 2 vCPU, and 2GB bandwidth.
- Plan 2: It’s the most selected plan that most users go with. You will pay $86.77/mo for this plan. The plan includes 4GB RAM, 2vCPU, 20GB storage, and 2GB bandwidth.
- Plan 3: Cloudways charges $176.26/mo for this plan which enables you 8GB RAM, 20GB storage, 2vCPU, and 2GB bandwidth.
- Plan 4: The cost is $274.33/mo for this plan and comes with 16GB RAM, 20GB storage, 2GB bandwidth, and 4vCPU.
#5. Google Cloud Hosting
Google launched its Google Cloud Platform (GCP) in 2011 which focuses on cloud computing services. Google Cloud servers are a little cheaper than AWS.
The four plans are offered by Google Cloud.
- Plan 1: The plan price is $33.18/mo with getting 20GB storage, 1.70GB RAM, 1vCPU, and 2GB bandwidth.
- Plan 2 (Most Popular): This popular plan cost is $73.50/mo and comes with 20GB storage, 3.75GB RAM, 1 vCPU, and 2GB bandwidth.
- Plan 3: The 3rd plan price is $138.52/mo, it includes 7.5GB RAM, 2vCPU, 20GB storage, and 2GB bandwidth.
- Plan 4: You will pay $225.93/mo for this plan and get 15GB RAM, 4vCPU, 20GB storage, and 2GB bandwidth.
Cloudways Hosting Features
Cloudways hosting comes with tons of features that help you to easily create, grow, build and manage your websites and applications.
The following features include in all Cloudways hosting plans.
#1. 24/7/365 Support
Cloudways offers 24/7/365 customer support. They provide live chat, ticket support, and advanced support.
The support team is always activated on live chat and premium support & advanced support are available for paid add-ons.
#2. Free SSL
All hosting plans include 1-click free SSL certificates installation that secures your websites and completes your HTTPS requirements.
#3. Content Delivery Network
In addition, you receive the Content Delivery Network (CDN) that boosts your website performance and reduced your website loading time.
#4. Free Migration
Cloudways migrate your website for free (only one for free) from any web host without breaking your live site. And also you don’t need to worry about technicalities & complexities, the Cloudways team will do it for you.
#5. Unlimited Application Installation
There is no limit for hosting unlimited applications. You can install unlimited numbers of applications on your hosted servers.
#6. 60+ Global Data Centers
The company has 60+ data centers around the world. You can choose any data center that is closer to your audience, it helps in loading your website quickly to that area audience.
#7. More Helpful Features
- Team Management and Dedicated Firewalls
- 24/7 Real-time Monitoring and Automated Backups
- Staging Environment and Auto Healing
- Optimized With Advanced Caches and HTTP/2 Enabled Servers
- Regular Security Patching and SSH and SFTP Access
Top Reasons to Choose Cloudways
Along with the useful features, you get access to some powerful tools. However, there’re a number of reasons to choose Cloudways hosting.
Easy to Use Cpanel
As you know that you get various powerful features with Cloudways hosting that provide simplicity. In addition, It comes with an easy-to-use interface that helps you to easily manage your all applications and websites.
Breeze Plugin Included (Cache Plugin)
Although It already provides the fastest cloud hosting, the plans also include the Breeze cache plugin that makes your website speed like rocket speed.
1-Click Backups and Restores
With its hosting, you can create backups and restore your website with just one click. Moreover, you can set up the date and time for auto backups and restores.
The servers always monitor your website and provide you the real-time results and reports that you can view in the control panel.
Great Loading Speed
Cloudways cloud hosting comes with great website loading speed (the loading speed is in msec). Furthermore, the plans incorporate the Breeze cache plugin that too much reduces your website loading time.
Pay only for used Services
Unlike other web hosts, you pay for only the sources (services) you consume. Besides, it allows customizing your resources and setting up the limits to the used sources. So you can upgrade and downgrade your resources.
Cloudways ensures high-level security that keeps your site safe from DDOS and cyber attacks. Also, it offers free easy-to-install SSL certificates.