Want to get the best and cheapest hosting for WordPress that costs you only $9 for the entire year? So keep reading on.
You can gain WordPress optimized hosting for only $9/year from InMotion hosting (with the special deal). The InMotion Hosting’s WordPress Plans start at $0.75/mo which equates to $9/year.
Important: Keep in mind that you can grab this special deal through this exclusive link.
You cannot get the best deal like this anywhere else with the helpful features mentioned below.
With this best and cheapest hosting, not only do you enjoy the fast, secure, and reliable hosting but you also get FREE SSL, 99.99% uptime guarantee, FREE Drag & Drop Website Builder, unlimited professional email addresses, WordPress auto-installation, and good customer support that works 24/7/365 and more useful features.
But before purchasing the best and cheapest hosting for WordPress, Let’s talk about Inmotion Hosting.
About InMotion Hosting
Inmotion Hosting is one of the oldest web hosting providers that was launched in 2001. You can host your website on its shared hosting, WordPress hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting.
For every type of hosting, they offer multiple plans for different businesses’ needs and wants.
They highlight that popular CMS WordPress has been installed more than 500,000 times on its hosting, most sites transfer to its hosting, a team of 300+ experts that help the clients, 99.99% reliability.
Also, read our exclusive blog about Bluehost Managed WordPress Hosting.
How to Get the Best and Cheapest Hosting for WordPress as low as $9 for Entire Year?
Here’s the step-by-step guide that helps you to purchase secure, reliable, and faster WordPress-optimized hosting for the cheapest price in the market.
#1. EXLUSIVE LINK
Just click on the below exclusive link to navigate the deal page, because this deal doesn’t display directly on the InMotion Hosting official website.
Quick Note: You can access the deal page through the above unique link. And you don’t need any coupon code for this deal, it’s the auto-activation link.
#2. Choose the Right Plan
Once you visit the best deal page, you will see the three plans that start at $0.83/mo. So you should choose the right plan that works best for you (Each managed WordPress hosting plan is explained below).
Let’s say that the WP-1000S Plan that charges you $9 for the entire year. Click the Add to Cart button.
Important: As you know the WP-1000S Plan (starter) costs you $0.83 a month that makes $10 per year, so how you can get an extra $1 discount to pay only $9 per year. We will show you the secret trick at #6. Secret Trick (Save 10% More = $9) part. Therefore, pay attention to that particular part.
#3. Remove Extra Elements
Once you click on the Add to Cart button, you will land on the page that allows you to add and remove elements.
The Backup Manager Element is added to your order by default, remove it to reduce the price. Because it costs you $2/mo ($24/year) and you can do it for free through plugins.
Install and set up the UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin for your site backups, it’s completely FREE.
Important: After removing the Backup Manager Element, the cost will be $10. But I will show you the trick that lets you pay just $9 for the best and cheapest hosting for WordPress.
Next, hit the continue button to forward the purchasing process.
#4. Choose Domain Name
At this step, you have to set up the domain name for hosting. Here’re 3 options.
- Buy new domain name from InMotion
- Use the domain that you own
- Setup the domain later
#5. Enter Your Email Address
Just type your email address as a new customer to connect with hosting. And receive emails from InMotion Hosting.
#6. Secret Trick (Save 10% More = $9)
Once you navigate to the page that is shown in the above image, you have to wait there (10 seconds).
There will show a pop-up that lets you take 10% off (as you can see in the below image).
Click the “CLAIM THIS OFFER” button to reduce the cost to just $9 per year.
#7. Enter Account and Billing Information
Finally, enter your account and billing information and complete your purchase.
After that, just get in touch with the support team to activate your account, they will activate it within a few minutes.
Let’s talk about its plans pricing.
InMotion Managed WordPress Hosting Pricing Plans
InMotion currently is offering the following pricing plans that save you a few bucks.
#1. WP-1000S Plan
This is the entry-level plan that costs you $0.75/mo ($9/year). And this plan supports 1 website to host, 50GB SSD storage, free SSL, 10x performance, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited email, malware and hack protection, DDoS protection, automatic backups, advanced caching, marketing tools, and much more.
#2. WP-2000S Plan
The WP-2000S is the mid-range pack that charges you $1.67/mo ($20/year) where you can install 2 websites with 100GB NVMe SSD storage, 20x performance, free HTTPS version, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited email addresses, advanced cashing, security suite, marketing tools, and Jetpack Personal.
The Jetpack Personal incorporates 100+ WordPress themes, Content Delivery Network (CDN), social media tools, and DAILY Backups.
#3. WP-3000S Plan
This is the high-end package that is priced at $2.50/mo ($30/year) where you can install 3 websites with 150GB SSD storage, 30x performance, free SSL, unlimited bandwidth, Google Workspace, unlimited email accounts, advanced cashing, security suite, marketing tools, Jetpack Personal, Dedicated Opcode Cache Pool, etc.
Pros and Cons Of Getting Best and Cheapest Hosting for WordPress
Here’re the lists of the pros and cons of the best and cheapest hosting for WordPress.
Along with the ton of excellent features, you get a lot of benefits to include:
- Great Hosting Services for Cheapest price: The WordPress-optimized hosting services of InMotion are great for the cheapest prices. Abvously, you cannot get the WordPress-optimized hosting from anywhere else with the same features for the entire year for just $9.
- 90 Days Money-back Guarantee: You can trust on InMotion Hosting because they offer a money-back guarantee of 90 days which is quite impressive. The 90-days money-back guarantee works for 6-months billing cycles and above of that billing cycles. Although, they ensure 30-days money back guarantee for the monthly billing cycles.
- Quick Customer Support: You should keep in mind the quick and quality customer support option when you’re looking for a web host. This means that always choose a web host that keep care of the customers by providing the fast and quality support. When it comes to InMotion Hosting, they provide 24/7/365 support via live chat, phone, and tickets. Their support team responds quickly as well as within a few seconds. I personally connected to their support team via live chat when I write this blog Best and Cheapest Hosting for WordPress as Low as $9 per year. They responded me within a few seconds. Although, they offer an excellent knowledge base with detailed step-by-step guides and tutorials that solve your issues.
- Free Site Transfer (Without Downtime): Some web hosts charge for site migration and come with website’s downtime. But fortunately InMotion Hosting offers free site migration without downtime.
- Good Uptime: The faster, reliable, and secure web host claims a 99.99% uptime guarantee, which is good. The uptime guarantee of 99.99% equates to 1 minute downtime (per week).
- Advanced Security: It’s highly recommended to go with a web host that provides a bundle of security features. Luckily, Inmotion Hosting comes in handy, they provide a bundle of security-features including free Secure Sockets Layer, Malware and Hack protection, DDoS protection, and automatic backups.
- Great Performance (Speed): If you’re someone who is looking for great performance’s web host, InMotion is the right choice for you. They deliver page load up to 30 times faster than standard hosting.
- Free Website Builder: You get the Free Website Builder (drag-and-drop page builder) that helps you to easily build your website. Fortunately, every InMotion WordPress Hosting plan supports this free Website Builder.
- Jetpack Personal (Except the entry-level plan): The InMotion WordPress hosting enables you the Jetpack Personal. What do you get with the Jetpack Personal? – You get 100+ WordPress themes, CDN, social media tools, and auto backups.
- SSD Storage: All Inmotion Hosting packages come with SSD (Solid State Drive) disk space that actually loads faster than traditional HDD (Hard Drive Disk).
Have look at its cons.
- Normally pricing of managed WordPress is a bit high. Although, you pay just $9 for the first year.
- Some plugins don’t work with InMotion Hosting like Code Snippet, they down your website.
- Some changes to your content takes time.
Let’s take a look at its pros and cons.
One thing you should keep in mind is that you cannot find and get any hosting deal like this. With this best deal and offer, you get the best managed and optimized WordPress hosting for the lowest price yet faster, reliable, and secure hosting.
You enjoy installing up to 3 websites, 150 GB SSD Storage, 30x performance, free SSL, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited business email addresses, advanced cashing, Jetpack Professional, Dedicated IP address, good Security Features, and much more.
Now start your online business by paying a small amount of money.
So what are you waiting for?
Read More: Bluehost $2.65/mo Deal – 70% Off