As you know that Facebook is the largest social media platform with 2.32 billion users and 1.56 active daily users. You have many ways to reach them and convert them into your company’s potential audience and customers.
Facebook provides you many features and tools that help you to well target your audience and the Facebook pixel is one of them that use to target and retarget your audience and followers through Facebook ads specifically and effectively.
The Facebook pixel is extremely important for the Facebook page and website because it is very helpful.
I must recommend you that install the Facebook pixel code on your website. Because it helps you to retarget your audience and customers through Facebook ads.
What Is The Facebook Pixel?
The Facebook pixel is an amazing tool that saves the data of people who visited or come to your website from social media platforms or the Facebook pixel is the code that you have to paste into the HTML code section of the website. then it will track the visitors’ data who come to your website through social media platforms.
5 Benefits Of Facebook Pixel
1. Better Understanding Of Your Audience
2. Relevant Engagement
You can target the previous audience and customers of your services and products through Facebook pixel because it’s collect the data of those who come to your website and they have made the purchase.
If you have installed the Facebook pixel, next when you promote the services and products on Facebook, you should target your Facebook pixel ID that helps you to drive the leads and sales.
3. Creating A Retargeting Campaign
5. Leads Generating
Why You Need To Set Up Facebook Pixel?
The Facebook pixel gives you important data which you can use for creating better ads the next time. Good Facebook ads will help you to get good results.
I recommend you that install the Facebook pixel code on your website. Even though if you don’t need to run ads on Facebook.
So from starting you have to install the Facebook pixel, then it will collect the data which will help you in the future for creating ads on Facebook.
How To Install The Facebook Pixel?
So you have to follow the following steps to install the Facebook pixel code on your site.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click on the “ads manager” tool.
- Then, click on the “Business tools”
- Next, click on “events manager”.
- There you will see the data related to a Facebook pixel. Click “Continue the pixel setup”
- There you will see the two options to install the Facebook pixel, which are “Manually add pixel code to website” and “Use Partner Integration”. If you can install it manually, then click the “manual” option. It will give you the pixel code that you have to copy.
- Now you have to paste this code Into the website’s HTML section just above the head tag.
- Click the “continue”.
- After that, it asks for your website URL, Enter your website main page URL. and check it.
- Install an extension called “Facebook pixel helper”
- When you redirect to your website, Then click the “next” for all steps.
- Finally, you will view that your Facebook pixel is activated.
After installing Facebook pixel then you can target the people who come to your website by using social media platforms and they have the Facebook ID.
How To Target The Facebook Pixel Audience?
You can target the Facebook pixel audience through Facebook ads.
- Post on your Facebook page that you want to promote.
- Click on the “Boost Post”.
- Choose the conversion button.
- Setup the Budget and duration.
- Choose the placement that where you want to show your ads.
- Below the “Placement” you will see the Facebook pixel ID, check your pixel ID and Turn on it.
- Then click the “confirm”, after that, your ads will be approved in 10 minutes.
How Many Kinds Of Facebook Pixel?