If you owned a WordPress website and you want to display an events calendar on your website. So you can easily do it with the help of the Event Calendar plugins.
There’re many event calendar plugins designed for WordPress. Maybe you are looking for a reliable and easy-to-use event calendar plugin, So you don’t need to do more research to find the best Event calendar plugin.
The Events Calendar WordPress plugin by Modern Tribe #1 plugin for creating and managing events calendar.
So this page walks you through installing The Events Calendar WordPress plugin and creating an events calendar on your WordPress site.
What is The Events Calendar Plugin?
The Events Calendar WordPress plugin by Modern Tribe is the #1 events calendar plugin that comes with easy to use interface. It is used to create and adjust events calendar on wordPress websites.
The plugin has been installed more than 800,000 times and also has 1860+ good customer reviews.
Why You Should Choose The Events Calendar Plugin by Modern Tribe?
Maybe you think that there are many Events Calendar plugins that can be used for creating and managing events calendar. So why I should use The Events Calendar plugin by Modern Tribe.
For the following reason, I suggest that you should use this Events Calendar plugin.
1. Best Events Calendar WordPress Plugin
The Events Calendar is the #1 events calendar WordPress plugin that has been installed over 800,000+ times. There isn’t another plugin that is more installed than The Event Calendar WordPress Plugin by Modern Tribe.
2. Easy to Use Interface
The Events Calendar plugin has an easy-to-use interface that everyone can easily use even beginners and non-technical users. Along with that, you can easily create and manage your events calendar.
The plugin provides a search option that allows searching for events based on keywords and dates.
3. Reliable Plugin
The Events Calendar plugin checked by most experts in the WordPress industry, that guarantee its reliability and stability.
The Event Calendar plugin provides many templates which you can use. In addition, it allows customization to its users.
The plugin comes with three styles options such as Full Styles, Tribe Event Styles, and Skeleton Styles.
5. Comprehensive Knowledge Base
The Events Calendar plugin’s site publishes helpful content for its users like guides, tutorials, code snippets and etc. Learning this knowledge helps you to use the Events Calendar plugin efficiently.
6. Mobile Friendly
The Events Calendar WordPress plugin is mobile-friendly that looks on mobile and tablet devices responsively.
7. Google Map
The plugin is integrated with Google Map that shows the event’s location.
Free and Pro Versions
The plugin comes with free and pro versions. Each version includes some features as described below.
The Events Calendar plugin allows using its basic features in free version such as:
- Month, list, and day view
- Fully Responsive
- Categories and Tags
The Events Calendar WordPress plugin’s paid version comes with additional features.
- Premium Support
- Recurring Events
- Custom Fields
- Elementor Integration
- Advanced Widgets
- Additional Calendar Views
- Event Manager
- Location Search
The Events Calendar WordPress plugin has multiple plans based on site numbers. So these plans have various prices.
- 1 site – $99/year
- 3 Sites – $149/year
- 10 Sites – $299/year
- Multisite – $349/year
- Unlimited – $750/year
I recommend that you select one of them based on your requirements and needs.
Now we are going to talk about installing the plugin and creating an events calendar.
How to Install The Events Calendar Plugin on WordPress?
To add an events calendar to your site, you have to install The Events Calendar plugin. The following steps assist you to install the plugin on your site.
- First of all, you have to log in to your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Then you have to walk through this sequence.
Plugin (from left sidebar menu) > Add New (from plugin).
- From there, search “The Events Calendar” in the search bar.
- Next, you have to install the first one (The Events Calendar), click on the adjacent “Install” button.
- When the plugin is installed, click the “activate” button.
- Finally, The Events Calendar plugin will be added to your WordPress dashboard.
Now you can create events calendar on your WordPress site and manage them using The Events Calendar plugin.
How to Create Category for Events Calendar?
In starting, you should create categories relevant to your events.
Next time when you publishing an events calendar on your site, then you can select one of them.
The following steps dictate creating categories for the events calendar.
- Firstly, log in to your Wordprss admin dashboard.
- Click on the “events” and then “categories” in your admin dashboard.
- Next, type the category name and description.
- Once you type these details, then hit the “Add new event category” button.
Thus the categories can be added and then you can choose one of them.
How to create an events Calendar using The Events Calendar Plugin?
As we have installed The Events Calendar WordPress Plugin, now it’s time to add an events calendar to the WordPress site.
- First things first. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Click “events” from the left-hand sidebar and then “add new”.
- There opens a new window, that allows inserting all details related to your events calendar like creating a blog post.
- When you insert all details completely, scroll down and enter more details:
Start and Date: There you have to set up the event’s start and end date.
- Location: In location Portion, you can add the following details:
- Venue Name
- State or Province
- Postal code
- Google Map: As you know that The Events Calendar Plugin is integrated with Google Map. So you can show the events’ location via Google Map. When you want to show the location, then you have to link with it.
Organizers: Within the Organizers section, you can select an already exist organizer otherwise you can create a new organizer.
Event Website: Insert the event website’s URL.
Event Cost: From there, you can set a price that will be paid out by the event attendees. Additionally, it allows you to show the currency symbol before price either after the price.
- Next, you have to choose the category from the left sidebar that reflects your event, otherwise, you can create a new one.
- Once you enter all details, then click publish button from the left-hand sidebar to show the events calendar on your WordPress site.
How to Preview the events Calendar on the site?
After creating an events calendar, now we are going to see that how the events calendar looks on your site.
Simply, click on the “events” button’s link from the top bar menu to take to the events calendar page.
When you click on that link, you will direct to the events calendar page.